PRINCO Level Controls Home Page the only level control manufacturer to provide a "10-year warranty"
· About Us - Princo level controls are suitable for use on virtually any material; liquids, slurries, interfaces, granules and bulk solids. Princo has been manufacturing precision measurement instruments and controls since 1910.
· Specs & Manuals Contains links to PDF files of specification sheets and instruction manuals for level and flow instruments and controls.
· Representatives All domestic and International sales organizations are listed including their name, address and phone number.
· Contact Us Princo contact information; address, phone number, Fax number, email address, etc.
· FREE UNIT Obtaining your Free Evaluation unit is as Easy as 1-2-3
· RF Level Transmitters wide range of applications - liquids and solids; from low dielectric (insulating) products, such as refined oils and light powders, to conductive slurries; even sticky materials that tend to cling to the sensor.
o L2610 General Purpose, Line Powered
o L2631 Intrinsically Safe, Two-Wire Loop Powered, FM Approved
o L3610 High Performance, FM Approved
o L4610 HARTâ Smart, Digital, Line Powered, FM Approved
o L4620 HARTâ Smart, Two-Wire Loop Powered
· RF Point Level Switches Null-KoteTM (coating immune), point level controls, the ideal solution for all your level alarm and control applications.
o L2000 Economical, Feature Packed, Accurate and Dependable.
o L3520 General Purpose, Excellent Sensitivity & Stability, FM Approved
o L3521 Self-Check, Excellent Sensitivity & Stability, FM Approved
o L3522 Self Monitoring, Excellent Sensitivity & Stability, FM Approved
o L3540 Remote X-proof, Excellent Sensitivity & Stability, FM Approved
o L3541 Remote NEMA 4X, Excellent Sensitivity & Stability
· RF Multi-Point Level Controls perfect for processes requiring multiple level alarm points, lift stations, batching operations and industrial sumps, single top mount entry.
o L2720 Dual Function, 4 Relays, Versa-Point Level Controller
o L3300 Digital, Transmitter and Multi-Point Controller All-in-One
· Ultrasonic Level Transmitters - SmartSonic unique line of SMART ultrasonic level transmitters incorporating narrow beam technology, with HART® communication protocol.
o Liquids 4-wire
o Liquids 2-wire
· Ultrasonic Open Channel Flowmeters Open Channel Flow transmitter has built-in programmed characterization for virtually every standard weir or flume.
· Pressure Level Transmitters - SmartPress unique line of SMART pressure level transmitters, with optional HART®
· Resonator Low Cost Point Level Switches Economy switch incorporating dual mode resonance sensing technology, ideal for a variety of liquid or free flowing granules applications, including: run-dry protection, fill/dump control and vessel overfill.
· Presence Absence Detectors or Pump Run-Dry Protectors obstruction-less sensing system that monitors the presence or absence of liquids or solids in all types of process systems, especially suitable for Run-Dry Protection of progressive cavity and positive displacement pumps.
· Accessories Two-Wire, NEMA 4X, Digital Loop Powered Indicator